Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Something new

In an effort to learn more about the Sims 4, I have started playing an ISBI legacy.  The basic rules (subject to change) can be found here.  If you've played the Sims before you have probably seen this challenge done with the Sims 2 and 3.

I have played to the point of changing from my founding torch holder to my second generation torch holder.  Now I'm going to start blogging.  I've told myself I can't play more until I blog it.  Otherwise I'll never get this done.


This is my founder, Summer Rayne.  Please keep in mind as we go along that I still haven't gotten the hang of taking photos in TS4.  I think I need to play with the settings or something.  Suggestions appreciated.


I used a random number generator to randomize all of Summer's stats except for insane which I added on purpose.  I used the new Legacy generator to randomize generation twos stats but I doubt I'll be doing that again.  There has to be a better way.  Suggestions welcome.

So, up next, the fun begins.  As always, thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment