Friday, June 10, 2016

1.2 Holiday 100 Baby Challenge


Hi everyone.  We are back with week two of our 100 baby challenge.  I have inserted this pic of our founder, Bunny Holiday, so that you could get a better look at her face.

Last time, Bunny had twins Aspin & Austin with Gunther Munch.  The twins became children.  Bunny then had a second set of twins with Mortimer Goth, Boston & Baltimore.




Bunny invites over Jaqcques Villareal, aka the one that got away. 

Bunny:  No one escapes from me.



They do more talking without words.



Bunny:  I so love a man in bunny slippers.



Bunny:  I'm getting good at this.



Jacques Villareal is a genius, insane and childish.



Austin brings a bug home from school.  Is it wrong of me to think he looks adorable in swirls?




We scraped together the funds to buy the kids the highly addictive mound of clay. 




Bunny:  HELP!  Fire.  HELP ME!

Dearest, you are going to need to help yourself.

Bunny:  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  No hot firemen to take care of little ol' me?

Sorry.  No.




Bunny:  Well hell.  I guess I'll just handle it then.

There goes all our extra cash.



Bunny:  Yes.  My sort of boyfriend but definitely baby daddy Gunther invited me to alien night and then deserted me when I wouldn't discuss our wedding that never will be.

Alien:  A confusing tale of woe. 

Bartender:  You got that right brother man.




Bunny:  But you see I can't marry him.  It's not allowed.  I've had a pregnancy with him.  He's really no use to me now.  Besides, he's a bit of a momma's boy.  Not attractive at all.

Alien Female:  I see.  If you give me his current location, I could have someone stop by and pick him up.  I have no problem using the same breeder multiple times either.


BOSTON HOLIDAY - perfectionist



BALTIMORE HOLIDAY - insider


























Mortimer's twin sons aged up into children.  I think they really favor their father.



We swapped the bedrooms out which gave us room to put four single beds in one room.  There is NO room for a fifth bed but we do have a hall way.  Not optimal but we may have to make it work.



Bunny's third pregnancy has been really hard on her.  It could just be that to many people using one bathroom is causing everything to break constantly.



Eventually Bunny staggered into the hospital alone.  She gave birth to a daughter, Cheyenne Holiday.  Her father Jacques Villareal has recently passed away.  So sad.




The weekend arrives and it's time to take the kids to the park.  Aspen and Austin both have A's in school.  Eventually, Austin completed his childhood aspiration (social butterfly) and became socially gifted.






All of the children are working on different skills.



Austin became the first to be eligible to age up.  He has an A and has maxed the social skill.







Austin Holiday is a serial romantic.  He is alluring, neat, childish and socially gifted.  He has a 'unique' body shape.




Yes, we'll go with unique.




Later that day, Aspen was ready to age up.  She did not complete her childhood aspiration but she has an A and has maxed the creative skill.






Aspen Holiday is an Angling Ace.  She is a collector, art lover & music lover.

I really think that rolling at each aging up is making it more interesting than rolling all at once.



Bunny:  I need a baby.  He'll do.

Married.

Bunny:  Could care less.



Well, he's not very faithful.  It's amazing that this non-romance sim is doing better than my romance sims tend to do.

Bunny:  I'm just that good.




Bunny:  Come on hot stuff.  I've got something I want to show you.


If you are in doubt, baby daddy is Bjorn Bjersen.  He is gloomy, good and a slob.  Somehow I forgot to get a pic.  I'll have to work on that.  And yes, she is definitely expecting.





Cheyenne Holiday grew into a child.  She has her father's tiny little eyes.  Also she is insane just like her father was.




Bunny took the kids back to the park to skill.  She spent her time skilling as well.  It has become obvious that our little starter house is just to small.  We have a child sleeping in the hallway now.  She'll be working to increase her painting skill and save funds for a larger house.  She is also teaching the teens to paint.  Maximization of earning potential and all that.  We'll be in a new house before you know it.






Time flies and bunny find herself in labor again.

Bjorn:  My wife will kill me if she finds out.

Bunny:  Like I would tell her.  I don't have time for that drama.




Bunny:   HOW MANY MORE TIMES MUST I DO THIS?

A question with no answer.



Bunny:  I'm not feeling this.  Not at all.




Bunny gives birth to a baby boy, Destin Holiday.

Bunny:  They are so adorable in this first moments.



And this is where we'll leave this post.  This ends a little over two weeks of our journey.

Babies Born: 6

Aged to Young Adult: 0
















No comments:

Post a Comment